(LoS) {Crew}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(LoS) {Crew}

LOS long live never to be dead again !! WE life to Pwn every day we Pwn eaven for Breakfast Keep doin it !!!! even if it kills you

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
(los)devnaruto
(los)lastone are you sure you going to quit I_vote_lcap(los)lastone are you sure you going to quit I_voting_bar(los)lastone are you sure you going to quit I_vote_rcap 
(LoS)K!ng_GD
(los)lastone are you sure you going to quit I_vote_lcap(los)lastone are you sure you going to quit I_voting_bar(los)lastone are you sure you going to quit I_vote_rcap 
darkunryu
(LoS)GodOfChaos
~Schwarzenegger~
(LoS)LastRose
Steelice
(LoS)ToX!N
(LoS)zelos
(Los)Yono
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» I QUIT
(los)lastone are you sure you going to quit Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:26 pm by (LoS)KnuckleX

» (los)lastone are you sure you going to quit
(los)lastone are you sure you going to quit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:49 pm by (X-F)JasonX

» Sub Clan!
(los)lastone are you sure you going to quit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:30 pm by (LoS)K!ng_GD

» Hello
(los)lastone are you sure you going to quit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:25 pm by (LoS)K!ng_GD

» Seigfred
(los)lastone are you sure you going to quit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:25 pm by ~Schwarzenegger~

» A Good Way To Get Ahead
(los)lastone are you sure you going to quit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:21 pm by ~Schwarzenegger~

» ..Hi
(los)lastone are you sure you going to quit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:02 am by darkunryu

» don't ever die until your opponent's life is down
(los)lastone are you sure you going to quit Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:31 am by (LoS)zelos

» I need A Signature (Boondocks)
(los)lastone are you sure you going to quit Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:14 pm by (Los)Yono

(los)lastone are you sure you going to quit

Go down 
+2
(Los)Yono
(los)devnaruto
6 posters
AuthorMessage
(los)devnaruto
[Recruiter]
[Recruiter]
(los)devnaruto

(los)lastone are you sure you going to quit Empty
PostSubject: (los)lastone are you sure you going to quit   (los)lastone are you sure you going to quit Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:47 pm

Your were a excellent leader but damn if you feel like your not fit then why did you make los?well now the cofounder will need to take charge if your quiting.
So are you are you going to quit I just want to know.so we can either choose a new leader or if the cofounder wants to be the leader of los.
we wont stand at least 1 week if we don't have a leader.
I'm confuse right now
Back to top Go down
(Los)Yono
[Recruiter]
[Recruiter]

PostSubject: Re: (los)lastone are you sure you going to quit   (los)lastone are you sure you going to quit Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:17 pm

yeah really I mean if I have to I'll take over
Back to top Go down
darkunryu
[Sysop]
darkunryu

PostSubject: Re: (los)lastone are you sure you going to quit   (los)lastone are you sure you going to quit Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:48 pm

if he quits everyone quits
Back to top Go down
(LoS)LastRose
[New Member]
[New Member]
(LoS)LastRose

PostSubject: He Said Hes Not   (los)lastone are you sure you going to quit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:29 pm

Get Off The Subject <.< afro
Back to top Go down
(Los)Yono
[Recruiter]
[Recruiter]

PostSubject: Re: (los)lastone are you sure you going to quit   (los)lastone are you sure you going to quit Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:19 pm

if he quits then its not the end of the world
Back to top Go down
darkunryu
[Sysop]
darkunryu

PostSubject: Re: (los)lastone are you sure you going to quit   (los)lastone are you sure you going to quit Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:07 pm

(Los)Yono wrote:
if he quits then its not the end of the world
true
Back to top Go down
(LoS)K!ng_GD
[Exper Member]
[Exper Member]
(LoS)K!ng_GD

PostSubject: Re: (los)lastone are you sure you going to quit   (los)lastone are you sure you going to quit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:24 pm

Ay yo can i b elite member?
Back to top Go down
(X-F)JasonX
[New Member]
[New Member]

PostSubject: Re: (los)lastone are you sure you going to quit   (los)lastone are you sure you going to quit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:49 pm

Y u gona quit a clan for and who is quittin the clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (los)lastone are you sure you going to quit   (los)lastone are you sure you going to quit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(los)lastone are you sure you going to quit
Page 1 of 1